Salary: $14.00 to $16.00 /hour
CWC Logistics is seeking 1 experienced Forklift Operator/ Account Representative for our Goodlettsville, TN facility.
We believe in doing what is right for our client, employees, partners and the company! All decisions are made with the highest level of integrity, which flows throughout our entire organization. We stand behind our commitments with unwavering moral and ethical standards. We operate with the highest level of integrity.
What does this mean to you? If we say we’ll do something, we will do it!
What’s in it for you? Benefits, Benefits, Benefits!
Pay: starting pay of $14.00 – 16.00 DOE, paid weekly
Schedule: Set 8 hour schedule between 6:00am – 6:00pm / Monday – Friday (Saturday with overtime as scheduled)
AFFORDABLE BENEFITS!Medical, Dental, Vision, Prescription, Life Insurance, Short-Term and Long-Term Disability packages
Paid Holidays, Unpaid Flex Time, and Paid Vacation
We also offer 401K and Profit Sharing
And more… Who doesn’t love company cookouts, picnics, and apparel??
Successful Forklift Team Members:
- Operate battery powered material handling equipment for the various assigned warehouse functions (Reach Truck and Sit Down Forklift). (3+ years experience)
- Working directly with a customer (1+years experience)
- Conducts Pre-Operation and Post-Operation Inspections of powered industrial equipment.
- Excellent communication skills and interpersonal skills to work directly with our customers.
- Adhere to all Safety and Personal Protective Equipment procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Prepare finished stock for shipment by identifying, pulling, packing, crating, loading, and securing product. Unload trailers and process paperwork.
- Maintain inventory by identifying, labeling, and placing materials and supplies in stock; recording location of inventory.
- Locate materials and supplies by pulling and verifying materials and supplies listed on production orders.
- Record all transactions of product movement.
- Document product shipment by recording units shipped.
- Perform with a high degree of quality and accuracy.
- Maintain and operates equipment in a safe and clean work environment by keeping shelves, pallet area, and workstations neat; maintaining clean shipping supply area.
- Coordinate with maintenance or staff designee to complete battery changes when necessary.
- Perform other activities as may be temporarily or permanently assigned.
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results.
I’m still not convinced. Why should I apply?
- Family orientated work environment!
- A challenging role with advancement opportunities for our star team members!
- If you have read this far, you’re already a winner! Now join a winning team!!!
Many will apply and few will succeed. Do you make the cut? Apply now to find out!
Qualified candidates will:
- Must have great written/ verbal communication skills
- be eligible to work in the United States.
- be 18 years of age or older.
- have High school diploma or GED.
- submit to pre-employment screening including, but not limited to: employment verification, drug screening, background screening, skills assessments and interviews.
- have dependable transportation and be punctual.
- have a minimum of one year of experience operating Powered Industrial Vehicles; Forklift and Reach Truck experience preferred.
- have basic mathematical skills including addition, subtraction, multiplication, division, and percentages without use of a calculator.
- interact professionally with all client suppliers, customer representatives, team members and those from external organizations
CWC Logistics is an Equal Opportunity Employer