Groveport, OH 43125
Salary: $14.00 /hour
CWC Logistics is seeking FT, 1st Shift Reach Truck Operators to join our team in Groveport, OH.
Pay: DEPENDING ON EXPERIENCE, paid weekly
Shift:7:00am – 3:30pm
Fringe Benefits:Medical, Dental, Vision, Prescription, Life Insurance, Short-Term and Long-Term Disability packages, Paid Holidays, Unpaid Flex Time, and Paid Vacation, company parties, great company culture!
- Operate battery powered material handling equipment for the various assigned warehouse functions (Reach Truck and Sit Down Forklift).
- Conduct Pre-Operation and Post-Operation Inspections of powered industrial equipment.
- Adhere to all Safety and Personal Protective Equipment procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Prepare finished stock for shipment by identifying, pulling, packing, crating, loading, and securing product.
- Unload trailers and process paperwork.
- Maintain inventory by identifying, labeling, and placing materials and supplies in stock; recording location of inventory.
- Locate materials and supplies by pulling and verifying materials and supplies listed on production orders.
- Record all transactions of product movement.
- Document product shipment by recording units shipped.
- Perform with a high degree of quality and accuracy.
- Maintain and operates equipment in a safe and clean work environment by keeping shelves, pallet area, and workstations neat; maintaining clean shipping supply area.
- Coordinate with maintenance or staff designee to complete battery changes when necessary.
- Perform other activities as may be temporarily or permanently assigned.
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results.
Qualified candidates will:
- work in a non-climate controlled environment.
- have dependable transportation and be punctual.
- have a minimum of one year of experience operating reach truck
- have experience in carton and case picking
- interact professionally with all client suppliers, customer representatives, team members and those from external organizations environment and while interacting with team members, supervisors, customer representatives, and others.
- be eligible to work in the United States.
- be 18 years of age or older.
- have High school diploma or GED.
- submit to pre-employment screening including, but not limited to: employment verification, drug screening, background screening, skills assessments and interviews.
- be able to read, write, and communicate in English.
- have basic mathematical skills including addition, subtraction, multiplication, division, and percentages without use of a calculator.
CWC is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Job Type: Full-time